RPG

Forum służące do grania w nasze kochane erpegi...

• Index
  •  » Offtop
  •  » Mechanika D&D 5e - Jak żyć i przeżyć?

#1 2020-11-09 11:51:20

sunnyendrju

LetMeBeYourGuide

Punktów :   

Mechanika D&D 5e - Jak żyć i przeżyć?

Zagadnienia nie opisane lub opisane w stopniu niewystarczającym w podręcznikach do piątki. Ja będę mimo wszystko głównie odnosił się do mojej wiedzy i zasad z 3.0/3.5 bo te systemy znam dużo lepiej. Pytania oznaczone kursywą.

RAW - Rules as written
RAI - Rules as intended

Pytania do prowadzącego (Borro):

Walka:
- Mistrz Tarczy -

Opis atutu[ENG]:

Spoiler:

You use shields not just for protection but also for offense. You gain the following benefits while you are wielding a shield:
- If you take the Attack action on your turn, you can use a bonus action to try to shove a creature within 5 feet of you with your shield.
- lf you aren't incapacitated, you can add your shield's AC bonus to any Dexterity saving throw you make against a spell or other harmful effect that targets only you.
- lf you are subjected to an effect that allows you to make a Dexterity saving throw to take only half damage, you can use your reaction to take no damage if
you succeed on the saving throw, interposing your shield between yourself and the source of the effect.

Problem (właściwie trzy) mam z pierwszym punktem.
1. W podręczniku do piątki nie ma w ogóle opisu uderzenia tarczą (shield bash). Do tej pory używałem tego jako ataku bronią improwizowaną (dmg: K4 + STR). Zadawania obrażeń tarczą używam tylko w zamian pchnięcia/powalenia. Dobrze to interpretuje?
2. Wyjaśnione max. rozmiar o 1 większy. Pchnięcie (Shove) w celu powalenia/odsunięcia nie ma moim zdaniem sensu z tego powodu, że człowiek może przesunąć lub powalić zgodnie z zasadami nawet stworzenie kolosalne. Czy nie powinno tu być jakiegoś utrudnienia/ograniczenia?
3. Kiedy tak naprawdę można tej bonusowej akcji użyć? Przed atakiem, między atakami, po atakach? Moim zdaniem akcji bonusowej można użyć w którymkolwiek z momentów dopóki w tej samej turze postać używa w swojej akcji ataku.

- Walka na wierzchowcu -

Jak chcemy rozwiązać zasięg broni na wierzchowcu? Rozwiązania w podręcznikach nie ma. Poniżej dwie metody, które znalazłem.

Spoiler:

Blob Method

The blob method is simple. When you mount a creature, you share that creature's space, effectively making the rider and the mount a "blob" of. The rider's reach is measure from the edges of that creature's space. For example: If a human mounted a horse while wielding a longsword, they could attack all creatures within 5 feet of the horse using their longsword. That same human would suffer disadvantage to attack foes within 5 feet while using a lance atop their horse, but could reach all foes out to 10 feet away from the horse.

Things break down a little bit when you consider bigger mounts. Using a longsword from the back of an elephant is clearly silly, and a lance small enough for a human to hold it comfortably might not reach very far away from the elephant. Clearly some realism is lost by this method, and the reliance on reach weapons is greatly diminished. Even on gargantuan mounts the rider could dart about making longsword attacks against foes on all sides of their mount.

Pros: No extra tracking, very easy to play. Cons: Poor realism, loss of emphasis on reach weapons.

Center of Mass Method

This method is a fusion of the Mearls Method and the Blob Method, combining some aspects of the Mearls Method's independent positioning with the simplicity of the Blob Method.

When mounting a mount, you occupy the center-most space in the creature's space. if the center of the creature's space is an intersection, you occupy all spaces which touch that intersection. This means that a human on a horse occupies the mount's entire space. On an elephant, a human occupies only the center square of the elephant's space. On an ankylosaurus, a human occupies a 10 foot square in the center of the mount's space.

On both the elephant and ankylosaurus, the rider would need a reach weapon to attack creatures within 5 feet of the mount. This seems to me to be a reasonable nod to realism without sacrificing simplicity in the common case of humans on horses. Creatures with only 5 foot reach cannot reach the rider unless they also use a reach weapon.

Pros: Realism, reach weapons and ranged weapons make sense, riding horses is still simple. Cons: Complicates the Mounted Combat feat's second bullet.

Źródło: https://rpgbot.net/dnd5/characters/mounted_combat.html

Umiejętości:
- Medycyna - Test roztropności/medycyny pozwala na ustabilizowanie umierającego kompana (ST10) lub zdignozowanie choroby.

Tu źle graliśmy - medycyna jako RAW nie pozwala na leczenie, co właściwie czyni tą umiejętność całkowicie bezsensowną (ST10 to 50% na sukces nawet z przeciętną roztropnością) -.- Czy chcemy zupgradeować tego skilla w jakiś sposób?

Bum bum, walking like a love machine,
I am the hardest thing you ever seen,
Bum, I am the Machomen of your desire,
I was born to set the girls on fire.
https://i.imgur.com/sWNzj2y.jpg

• Index
  •  » Offtop
  •  » Mechanika D&D 5e - Jak żyć i przeżyć?

Stopka forum

RSS